Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WHAT A WEEK...

...and it's only Wednesday.
Well my week is almost over. Tomorrow is my last day of school for the week.
USAFA Prep is headed to Keystone for "SNOFEST" Oh yes...military weekend on the mountain! This should be fun! Picked up my snowboard, boots, and lift ticket just a few hours ago. Can't wait.
But first...one more GR. As a matter of fact, it's a CALC GR. whoop whoop.

After pulling my hair out Monday night and Tuesday morning, my PHYSICS GR is finally over. Well it ended at approximately 1124 yesterday morning, but I am still feeling the effects (not wanting to receive my grade). After all the hesitation, the test is over, and I found myself worrying about my visual presentation that was due this morning at 0730. Finished it and received a 96% OH CHAAA! Dominated that PowerPoint!

Now to the CALC GR. And that's it!!!

Even more pleasant news - I am STAN/EVAL in my squad and I went through EVERY room this morning (about 42 rooms) and did a thorough inspection. That means checking for dust, wrinkled shirts, shiny shoes, and hanger spacing. EVERYONE passed! Thank goodness! I was pretty impressed!

The little things - the little things in life may count the most. As with room inspections; if there is dust on the chairs, that's points off; if beds are wrinkled, that's points off. It's the little details that nobody pays attention to, but that make the biggest difference. With our last CCRI (Cadet Candidate Room Inspection) we lost Top Squad by 1%. This could have been avoided if everyone collectively paid attention to the little details.

So next time, take the time to do the little things. You never know who you are going to affect or how you will affect your scores.

Go With God -
Cadet Candidate LMM

No comments:

Post a Comment